Avocet Latch 3 Deadbolts 4 Rollers Double Spindle
The original Avocet 3 deadbolt, 4 roller lock features unique locking positions.
Made in Avocets Trivalent silver finish but is also available in stainless steel finish by special order for harsher environments.
Operation: Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch.
Latch reversal: Depending on date of manufacture either - Undo hexagonal screw on side of lock case to remove latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw. Or undo screw in centre of latch, reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Centres: 92mm/62mm
- Case height: 218mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Overall length: 1920mm
- Distance between inboard rollers: 380mm
- Distance between outboard rollers: 1565mm
- Distance between top and bottom deadbolts: 1400mm
- Shootbolts not compatible
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS
- Compensator box between centre gearbox and top deadbolt
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate
- This lock is no longer supplied with a sash lifter
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 26.11.2020
Due to limited capacity, online ordering from our store is currently suspended. All our other operations are continuing as normal and items are still available over the counter at our Leicester store.
We hope to be able to return to online orders for our full product range soon.
We thank all customers for their patience and understanding. If you would like to discuss the availability of this or any product for collection from our Leicester store, please touch here to call us on 07702 851013.
Not sure if this is the right product?
Call us to get instant advice from an experienced locksmith.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh