Cego Cadenza Locking Window Espag Blade Handle
Cego Cadenza locking blade window handle. A very popular window handle predominantly used on steel windows. Designed to be used with blade driven locking gear the blade can be cut down to suit the window frame.
These handles are locked & unlocked via a key and have a push-button to release, this ensures the window is not accidentally opened.
Please note that these handles are handed.
- Backplate: 101mm x 25mm (At widest point)
- Screw Centres - 1st to 4th screw: 84mm
- Screw Centres - 2nd to 3rd screw: 64mm
- Spindle size: 50mm x 11mm
- Blade size: 50mm
- Handles are handed.
- Blade can be cut down
- Suitable for Metal Windows
- Contents included: x4 bolts, x1 key, cover caps
- Not supplied with fixing screws
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 26.11.2020
Due to limited capacity, online ordering from our store is currently suspended. All our other operations are continuing as normal and items are still available over the counter at our Leicester store.
We hope to be able to return to online orders for our full product range soon.
We thank all customers for their patience and understanding. If you would like to discuss the availability of this or any product for collection from our Leicester store, please touch here to call us on 07702 851013.
Not sure if this is the right product?
Call us to get instant advice from an experienced locksmith.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh