Cego Cadenza Locking Window Espag Blade Handle
Cego Cadenza locking blade window handle. A very popular window handle predominantly used on steel windows. Designed to be used with blade driven locking gear the blade can be cut down to suit the window frame.
These handles are locked & unlocked via a key and have a push-button to release, this ensures the window is not accidentally opened.
Please note that these handles are handed.
- Backplate: 101mm x 25mm (At widest point)
- Screw Centres - 1st to 4th screw: 84mm
- Screw Centres - 2nd to 3rd screw: 64mm
- Spindle size: 50mm x 11mm
- Blade size: 50mm
- Handles are handed.
- Blade can be cut down
- Suitable for Metal Windows
- Contents included: x4 bolts, x1 key, cover caps
- Not supplied with fixing screws
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh