ERA Latch Deadbolt 2 Small/Large Hooks Split Spindle
ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego.
Originally designed to replace G-U, Lock-master and Winkhaus locks without the need for new routing positions these locks are available in 2 options.
Please enquire with us for more details.
Operation: Lift Lever or Split Spindle
Latch Reversal: Undo screw in latch bolt and twist latch.
Nightlatch Reversal: Remove latch to reveal a small screw, use a small flat-bladed screwdriver to turn screw 180 degrees.
- Centres: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Overall Length: 2100mm (534580L) / 1570mm (534581L)
- Distance between hooks: 1380mm
- Lever/Lever or Split spindle
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screwdriver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Era multipoints are sometimes known as Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen Homesafe Duraflex Supa Westward or Cego
- Supplied in singles
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh