ERA Latch Deadbolt 2 Small Hooks Split Spindle
ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego.
Originally designed to replace GU, Lockmaster and Winkhaus locks without the need for new routing positions these locks are available in 2 options.
Please enquire with us for more details.
Operation: Lift Lever or Split Spindle
Latch Reversal: Undo screw in latch bolt and twist latch.
Nightlatch Reversal: Remove latch to reveal a small screw, use a small flat-bladed screwdriver to turn screw 180 degrees.
- Centres: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Overall Length: 2100mm (534580L) / 1570mm (534581L)
- Distance between hooks: 1380mm
- Lever/Lever or Split spindle
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screwdriver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Era multipoints are sometimes known as Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen Homesafe Duraflex Supa Westward or Cego
- Supplied in singles
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 26.11.2020
Due to limited capacity, online ordering from our store is currently suspended. All our other operations are continuing as normal and items are still available over the counter at our Leicester store.
We hope to be able to return to online orders for our full product range soon.
We thank all customers for their patience and understanding. If you would like to discuss the availability of this or any product for collection from our Leicester store, please touch here to call us on 07702 851013.
Not sure if this is the right product?
Call us to get instant advice from an experienced locksmith.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh