ERA Latch Deadbolt 2 Small Hooks Split Spindle
ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego.
Originally designed to replace GU, Lockmaster and Winkhaus locks without the need for new routing positions these locks are available in 2 options.
Please enquire with us for more details.
Operation: Lift Lever or Split Spindle
Latch Reversal: Undo screw in latch bolt and twist latch.
Nightlatch Reversal: Remove latch to reveal a small screw, use a small flat-bladed screwdriver to turn screw 180 degrees.
- Centres: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Overall Length: 2100mm (534580L) / 1570mm (534581L)
- Distance between hooks: 1380mm
- Lever/Lever or Split spindle
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screwdriver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Era multipoints are sometimes known as Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen Homesafe Duraflex Supa Westward or Cego
- Supplied in singles
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh