VERSA Timber Friction Stay
A range of non-handed friction stays with metal ends designed for use with timber windows.
Conveniently packaged in pairs with timber fixing screws and 4mm packers, so 13 and 17mm stack heights can be achieved.
Each stay can swing either way so they are non-handed, no more miss fitting or having to match your 'L' and 'R' stays.
Manufactured from ferritic steel, these friction stays have been tested to over 30,000 open-close cycles.
- Non Handed
- Easy friction adjustment without metal-to-metal contact 12 and 16 versions suit both top and side hung windows
- 12 and 16 versions designed with reinforced arm for longer lifespan. Tested to over 30,000 cycles.
- Manufactured from Ferritic steel.
- Metal Ends for timber and aluminium windows.
- Supplied with 4mm packers to convert 13mm stays to a 17mm stack height.
- Supplied with timber repair screws.
- Supplied packaged in pairs with packers and screws
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 26.11.2020
Due to limited capacity, online ordering from our store is currently suspended. All our other operations are continuing as normal and items are still available over the counter at our Leicester store.
We hope to be able to return to online orders for our full product range soon.
We thank all customers for their patience and understanding. If you would like to discuss the availability of this or any product for collection from our Leicester store, please touch here to call us on 07702 851013.
Not sure if this is the right product?
Call us to get instant advice from an experienced locksmith.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh